Helping those who help others see
The Healthy Vision Association is committed to helping qualified not-for-profit organizations whose mission is related to helping people see well and stay healthy. A portion of your annual membership fees will go to sponsoring those vision and health related charities that align best with the purpose of the Healthy Vision Association.
The Healthy Vision Association sponsored worthy causes that promote healthy vision.
For more information about these organizations, visit them online:
- Prevent Blindness - http://www.preventblindness.org
- Optometry Giving Sight - http://www.givingsight.org
- America’s VetDogs - http://www.vetdogs.org
- Himalayan Cataract Project - http://www.cureblindness.org
- The Seeing Eye - http://www.seeingeye.org
- United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) - http://www.usaba.org
- Eye Care Charity of Mid-America (ECCOMA) - http://www.eccoma.org
- Macula Vision Research Foundation - http://www.mvrf.org
- Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired (CCVI) - http://www.ccvi.org
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind - http://www.guidingeyes.org
- Team Activities for Special Kids (TASK) - http://www.tasksports.org
- Mercy Ships - http://www.mercyships.org
- Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments - http://dgckids.org
- 1Touch Project - http://www.1touchproject.com
- ARCHS FBO Kids Vision for Life - http://www.kidsvisionforlifestlouis.com
- Unite for Sight - http://www.uniteforsight.org
- Folsom Project for the Visually Impaired
- UMSL College of Optometry Curators of the University of Missouri
- MUOT Tiger OT Low Vision Program
As always, HVA values charities that help people maintain healthy vision. We look forward to continuing our financial support for these organizations and others like them.